Sunday, June 3, 2012

Back again!

Welcome to Boston!

I got here a couple of days ago and it's been running running running like a crazy person since then!  San Diego was a whirl wind of a city!

Party because we were only there for a month.  Party because there was so much going on while we were there, partly because I had a car and thus was constantly running around in it.  It made me miss having a car and made me so thankful that I have spent most of my adult life in cities where I don't need a car at the same time!

So now I am back on the east coast! We started set up yesterday.  IN the rain.  Pouring pouring rain.  I have pretty good rain gear so I didn't mind too much... However working with your arms up in the rain means rivers flowing down to your armpits.  Which equals a pretty soaked cold girl at the end of the day.

Today, I leave for site in about half an hour and then we put up the big top and start building the set for the show. 

We will be here until August 5th.  So hopefully I will get to travel a bit during that time.  I have a few trips to NY planned to visit some friends etc. 

In other news... I finished my final paper for the course I was doing.  Which means I am waiting to hear on the results but hopefully should all go well, I will have passed with flying colors.  Fingers crossed!!!


One day at a time.  I will write more soon.  Promise.

Until then....
Rabbit coffee from my favorite coffee shop in HK, or one of them.  AMAZING!  How can you be sad when your coffee greets you like this?
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment