Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Too much fun...

I am currently exhausted. It's my day off and I am tired. Yuck.

This has been the longest most random week ever it seems and I hope that this coming week will be way better.

We had a ton of parties which meant late nights and sluggish mornings. It was our 3 year anniverary party on Sunday and last night we had a zombie vs superhero party at my house. I'll put up some photos once I have a moment to transfer them onto this machine.

All of my roommates went to sleep last night and I was left kicking people out of the house at about 5 this morning. I woke up with a wicked hangover.... and I use the word wicked so rarely. I locked myself in my room this morning and wouldn't come out until I felt better. I emerged at about 4 and now I am fine.

Sorry for not writing anything lately. I will update this tomorrow with photos. Fingers crossed for a better week.


xoxo

K.

No comments:

Post a Comment