Friday, November 18, 2011

Oh dear!

I find myself in a predicament where I said I would update tomorrow… and tomorrow slipped through my fingers and is now yesterday. So before I go to bed… and even though I don’t really want to… I will I will I will. But I have to make it quick! I’m very tired and I have to start work at 9 tomorrow!! But listen, tomorrow… well actually today? I finish work early so I will make a proper posting of news and plans and awesomeness. Promise… Real Time. And you know I NEVER joke about real time.

OK so quickly. Things continue to be ok. And yes, just ok. Which I find endlessly frustrating…. I am working on it. I’m also having some doubts about my actual job. About my abilities here. Trying to work that all out in my head… Have I ever told you that my head is a kind of weird place? Well it is.

Work is work though…. And at the moment I feel overworked! Things I have done this week:

Worked too many hours for me to say publically and not feel judged about.

Slept two few hours for me to say publically without being judged. (I think we’re in the less than 20 for the week…. Yikes!) I get these random bouts of insomnia sometimes and they drive me absolutely insane!

I don’t want to go into too many details before I know the answers for sure but there might be a few changes in the next two weeks which could be rather large. I’ll let you know as soon as I know for sure.

And now… for sleep time.

Xoxo

K

No comments:

Post a Comment