Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Sorry for the lack of being here...

Hey! Sorry! Things have been very busy here and I am a bit settled and finding my feet. So... perhaps now that I have a bit more of a routine I can get back to writing a bit.

Work is going alright. Crazy crazy crazy long hours. I think we are going to have to stay tuned as to how this whole 'living out of suitcase and moving every 2 months' thing is going to work out for me. I have to admit I am not completely sold on it at the moment, but I haven't given up hope yet! Don't worry!

I have been a little... I don't know lately. Nostalgic? I've been thinking a lot about the past and also wondering and thinking about the future. And yeah, imagining the future is a kind of nostalgia as well. You spend your whole life stuck in the labyrinth, thinking about how you'll escape it one day, and how awesome it will be, and imagining that future keeps you going, but you never do it. You just use the future to escape the present.

Sorry, too heavy?

Rest assured, I am fine. It's a bit of a change to live a completely solitary life again. And that's the direction that this feels like its going. People are friendly here but not so much friends. At least not yet. But yes... I am fine. And yes, I miss lots of things. But forward, always! Just waiting for this ball to truly start rolling I guess.

I just can't get used to these Cali blue skies though!  Unreal.  I am so used to waking up in Macau to shades of gray.  It's been a while since I saw that huge open blue thing up there.  It's lovely.


More updates soon I promise. 

xoxo

K.

No comments:

Post a Comment